Q: How can I delete a draft round?
A: Follow these simple steps to delete a draft round:
1. Visit our web app at: https://app.drawmorecircles.com/en/sign-in
2. Log in using your credentials.
3. Navigate to 'Activities' on the dashboard.
4. Locate the draft round you wish to delete.
5. Click on the three dots next to the draft round.
6. In the drop-down menu, click 'Delete'.
Q: I can't find the delete option in the mobile app. What do I do?
A: Currently, the 'Delete draft' feature is available only on the web version of the app. We're actively working on including this feature in our mobile app in a future update. For now, you can use the web app to delete draft rounds.
Q: What happens when I delete a draft round?
A: When you delete a draft round, it is permanently removed from your activities and cannot be recovered. Please ensure you're certain before deleting any drafts.
Q: Can I recover a deleted draft round?
A: No, once a draft round is deleted, it cannot be recovered. Please be sure before deleting any draft rounds.
Q: Is there a limit to how many draft rounds I can delete?
A: No, there is no limit. You can delete as many draft rounds as you want.
Q: Are there any restrictions on deleting draft rounds?
A: No, there are no restrictions. As long as the draft round is still in your activities, you can delete it.